Sunday, February 9, 2014

Introduction

Komivi met with me in my office to have his taxes prepared last Friday, February 7. He is from Africa and moved to the United States when he was 8. Our conversation turned to school. He is majoring in engineering. He mentioned how he was putting off taking English because his skills are lacking in that area. He has a friend who encouraged him to start a blog to help him with his writing. I asked him to send me the link. I read all of his posts in one sitting last night. I was fascinated by his perspective on life. In short, http://komivis.blogspot.com/ has inspired me to start my own blog.

We all have a story. I have entitled my blog TriLife, which has double meaning. Those who know me might associate my passion for triathlons to the title; however, my life revolves around 3 things: my family, church, and profession.

I hope you enjoy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment